Webinar Scientific Sessions
- Biomedical Engineering ...
- Advanced Biomaterials...
- Dental Biomaterials...
- Polymer Biomaterials...
- Bionano Materials...
- Biomaterials and Nantechnology...
- Biomaterials in Drug Delivery ...
- Medical Imaging and Image Proc...
- Computational biology...
- Health Monitoring Devices...
- Telehealth and Telemedicine...
- Genetic Engineering...
Webinar Hosting Platform
Food Research Institute Prague, Czech Republic
Fidelis Musena Mukudi
Kibabii University, Kenya
Fort Hays State University, USA
Honeywell Building Solutions, India
University of Chieti-Pescara, Italy
State University of telecommunication, Ukraine
Firat University, Turkey
Ch. Charan Singh University, India
Sandip H. Gharat
Gharda Institute of Technology Lavel, India
Elena Aurel Railean
American University of Moldova, Moldova
Alaa Fuad Nahhas
King Abdulaziz University, KSA
Emad Kareem Mutar
University of Babylon, Iraq
Kassaye Balkew Workagegn
Hawassa University, Ethiopia
Md Abdullah Yusuf Imam
National University, Bangladesh
Holon Institute of Technology, Israel
Sinjumol K Rajan
Bhabha Atomic Research Centre, India
Saurashtra University, India
MD-RI Institute for Materials Research in Medicine, Slovenia
University of Minho, Portugal
University of Madras, India
K M Lokanatha Rai
University of Mysore, India
Mohd Azmuddin Abdullah
SIBCo Medical and Pharmaceuticals Sdn. Bhd., Malaysia
Tjahjadi Robert Tedjasaputra
Medical Faculty University of Hasanuddin Makassar, Indonesia
Joseph Atuahene Omani
Accra Institute of Technology, Ghana
Rakesh Kumar Gupta
Cluster University of Jammu, India
BITS Pilani, Goa, India
Md. Maidul Islam
Aliah University, India
San Carlos University, Guatemala
Advanced Technological Innovation Nucleus, Brazil
K-medihub, South Korea
Zahra Gorgin Karaji
Kermanshah University of Technology, Iran
The Navy's Central Hospital, Brazil
- Material science, Biomedical Engineering, Nano Science scientists and students.
- Tissue Engineering Researchers.
- Biomaterials Researchers.
- Faculty Members.
- Societies and Associations.
- 3D printing Companies.
- Medical device manufacturing companies.
- Biomedical Business Entrepreneurs.
- Get an opportunity to meet renowned scholars
- Chances to Interact, & Forge Powerful Professional Relationships
- Access to All Sessions Online
- E-Handbook kit
- E-Certificate Accreditation from the Organizing Committee
- Online publication of Abstract and Biography on our website
- 10% abatement on the registration fees for the next annual conference
- After registering for the webinar, you will receive a meeting invite link with a personalized user ID one day before the event for webinar access.
- Follow the steps provided prior, to prevent any technical issues on the day of the event.
- Please join the webinar 15 minutes early to eliminate the last-minute hassle.
- Ensure that your device meets the system requirements for running the specific application.
- For audio/video clarification, it is always better to attach an external device.
- Sit in a quiet location where you will have good network access with no disturbance.
- Mute your audio while others are presenting. Those who wish to ask questions or to discuss should raise hand and host will unmute you at the end of the talk.
- Each speaker will have 20 minutes for presentation. Please plan your talk for 15 minutes to allow for introduction and for 5 minutes Q&A session at the end of your talk.
- In order to stay in track of time, please ensure that you start and end your presentation on the times indicated in the program.
- The webinar must be organized in English, if you are not comfortable in presenting your presentation in English, you shall join with any of your colleagues as a translator and there won't be any registration fee for the translator. If you are not interested in bringing any translator with you, there is another option you can make a Poster Presentation.
- The presentation should be submitted in PDF or PPT Format